Thread: Life Intermittent Fasting
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 03:15 PM   #87
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You could accomplish the same thing by lifting heavy to deplete glycogen stores and follow that with cardio to burn more fat. Interval training would be your best form of cardio when it follows lifting weights to accomplish this.

Too bad most who lift weights do it with such little intensity. Long cardio sessions aren’t needed to lose fat, provided your weight work is compound exercise such as presses, rows/chins, squats and deadlifts.
Yeah, I think this way is probably the best. I was doing this for the last couple of years, but recently got stuck in a rut. I changed it up and I’ve dropped a decent amount of fat in the last month. Just something different.
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.