Thread: QB Impressions
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 05:57 PM   #817
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I think Dilfer's pretty smart about his stuff but it's hard to buy into everything he says because he won't say one negative thing about any of them...

Bottom line, as I said before we drafted Mahomes last spring, all of these QBs with good talent could become stud franchise QBs. But it's gonna come down more so to where they are drafted, not what they do personally.

If Cleveland takes Pat, Deshaun, or Trubisky and throws them into the fire last year, they all would fail and probably wind up as busts. And not the kind that go into the HOF.
Veach made Dorsey pay up, so we paid the price necessary.

I will never forget the bold move made by this franchise to acquire Mahomes.

That was just solid gold WONDERFUL.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.