View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 03:18 PM   #156
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
So to MMQB the hell out of this - why kick it?

You're up 4; going up 5 does nothing. Your offense has been humming and getting to 6 theoretically at least forces them to hit the XP to win. They've already blocked a kick on the day.

So why kick it at all? 'The chart' would say to go for 2, I'm sure.

Returning it and then winning on a figgy at the gun to knock out 5 pts there is just fantastic. That's 'break my controller' shit when I was a kid.
That's the normal with All Madden in that game. It's not harder....it just increases the chances of the CPU ****ing you over in different ways.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.