View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 07:40 PM   #2561
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbronco View Post
I'm not a fan of the Chiefs, but I'm a classic lurker and responded to a different thread so I felt I should respond to this one because it was a reason I kept coming back for so long. I never knew Ed or replied to any of his posts, but they were impactful to me in so many ways. His strength and total honesty was a vivid reminder to appreciate everything a little more. RIP and we can all remember the life lesson of dignity and what it means to live a full life. I would have been proud to buy that man a beer anywhere in Europe.
kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kchero has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.