View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 03:55 PM   #2557
Be Kind To Your Pets

I'm very sorry that we lost a guy like this from our CP board. I have a soft spot for all Chiefs fans, and although we all kind of collect and mingle here in cyber space, we all have friends like Ed, and that's why we can all relate to one another here on CP.

My dad never got to see the Chiefs go to another Super Bowl, and every time we lose a Chiefs fan, it makes me very sad that it's been going on 50 years now.

Godspeed Ed. Hope you get to watch Mahomie blossom from upstairs and take us to places not seen in half a century.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.