Thread: Movies and TV Indiana Jones 5: First Details
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 02:43 PM   #34
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Temple of Doom is better than Crystal Skull, c'mon.

Not to mention The Lost World.

I've never watched Crystal Skull, and never will. To me, it's like Arthur 2 and Alien 3. Doesn't exist in my personal universe.

And while Lost World was no prize, it was still better than Temple of Doom. I remember seeing it in the theater when it first came out. Walked in expecting Raiders; walked out thinking "what the ****?" That stupid ass opening scene where they escape the plane in a raft, slide down a mountain and land in a river was the big budget version of the opening of Land of the Lost. The only thing missing was the banjo music.

And that annoying little brat and constantly screaming Kate Capshaw were Jar Jar before there was a Jar Jar.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote