Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 04:15 PM   #85
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
She can handle up to a .40.

She's not really allowed to carry while working so it has to be on the smaller side.
P238s are tiny, and the P239's aren't much larger. The only downside is that it is basically a tiny 1911, meaning you have to have it cocked to shoot quickly. Anyone that knows how to handle a handgun will have no problem, but a beginner might have trouble.

A good old .38 revolver wouldn't be a bad choice, either. I concealed a S&W J-Frame for 2 years and loved it. No safety, no bullshit, just pull it out and pull the trigger. The built-in Crimson Trace laser was nice.

Stay away from the LC9s. My wife had an Ruger LC9, and hated it. I hate that piece of shit, too. The slide is hard as hell and it kicks like it's shooting 50 cals.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.