Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 10:15 PM   #78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I would go at least up to a 9 if she can handle the recoil..I prefer the 45 but that's just me..40 is really good as well..have her go to a range and try shooting all calibers..after she picks a caliber she likes have her shoot different styles of pistols in that caliber..I know I love my Springfield XDs

I have a carry in each those so I can choose to match my gun and holster depending on my boot color

I tried to make that sound as gay as possible

She can shoot anything really. I have a .45 Ruger (think it is the LCP, it's a small .45), a .40 S&W Sigma series, and a Ruger 9mm (the full size one). She's much more accurate with the larger calibers than the smaller ones.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.