View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 04:24 AM   #813
Wtf now

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Trading an all-pro corner on his rookie contract because he isnt a quiet humble boy scout. Thats the type of move that could potentially get me to ****ing hate this already butt****ing dumbass loser franchise to the point of no return. I mean holy shit. After all the facepalming these football scholars have already induced. You'd think they would stop with the idiocy just for a minute. We are barely over a month out from our last huge embarrassing failure.
This ^^^^^

They do this shit and I'm ****ing done Tired boss Tired
PRIEST Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PRIEST Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PRIEST Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PRIEST Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PRIEST Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PRIEST Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PRIEST Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PRIEST Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PRIEST Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PRIEST Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PRIEST Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.