View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 02:57 AM   #537
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Lol so the refs way of rigging the game was to call 9-0 penalties on the chiefs in the first quarter and then 8 penalties on the Rams to 4 penalties on the chiefs the rest of the game? Shouldn't that be the other way around if they were truly trying to make sure the Rams won the game? Especially after we caught back up/took the lead.
Posted via Mobile Device
Keep the faith...NFL is "banking" on it.

As for me...I've seen this movie before and frankly, the NFL product kind of sucks now anyways. I sure some were "enthralled" by the TD fest...but I found it rather monotonous. This isn't the game I enjoyed for 40+ years...it's dumbed-down and feels fake. I dont care how many mouthpieces try to sell me on the "new" NFL...it's lame.

I've been waiting for KC to land the miracle QB for that entire time... and now realize it wasn't the issue. Chiefs haven't had the crushing losses due to anything other than a deliberate agenda...and I've often wondered if it was payback for Dawson burning the mafia to the FBI. Whatever it is..I'm too old to follow this anymore. The NFL became more of an avenue to expose fraud than enjoying the game....the beginning of the Rams game was it for me. They arent even trying to hide it anymore...and Mahomes isn't going to solve it.

Dont hold your breath when the play-offs roll around....if two record setting collapses in 5 years wasn't enough proof along with the Steelers holding call and Triplette making shit up ..maybe this year will end the debate.

I dont want to watch a game where I have to hope the officials "let" the team I root for win because the QB sells Pepsi....that's ****ing stupid and Orwellian (actually Huxley but that topic isn't for this forum).

Dont blame me...blame corporate greed. Maybe the NFL will ultimately achieve it's end game and Darnold pans out. They can have NY/LA SBs for 10 consecutive years...

Last edited by BlackOp; 11-22-2018 at 03:30 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote