View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 11:47 PM   #531
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
If the league had a true LA agenda, why are the Chargers 30th in penalties?

Hell if it's just the LA Rams agenda, why is this the first year out of the 3 years they've been in LA they've been higher than 16th in penalties?

A lot of these agendas make no sense when you really look at the numbers. Like the supposed Steelers agenda when they're 31st in the league in penalties.
Posted via Mobile Device
Missing a false start on a 3rd and goal that results in a TD..is different than a false start called on 2nd down at the 45 yard line.

The timing and implications of each individual call/non call is more important than quantity.

There were no holding calls in the 2nd half in the Steelers playoff game...until the Chiefs tied it late. Very timely officiating...it's the way it will always be for the Chiefs. This season is no exception.

NFL corporate has made it evident that KC will not get a fairly officiated game in a high stakes atmosphere. I will not be watching KC in the play-offs this year...from Triplette to the Steelers game to the "all-star" crew and the zero penalty NE game.. I wont give the NFL the joy of watching them screw over a small market team for a 3rd straight year. It's coming...and it'll add to long list of new and creative ways to **** the Chiefs. I thought Mahomes would change things...it hasnt. They are just scoring more points...

They threw 9 ****ing flags against zero in the 1st quarter...

Last edited by BlackOp; 11-22-2018 at 12:04 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.