View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 09:20 AM   #146
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I guess you guys forgot the leash?

I guess so, or a good shock collar.

I don't know much about this whole Fanduel thing you guys got into, but when I saw a few of the posts about it and picked up who was involved (Hootie, self proclaimed betting guru) I knew it wouldn't end well.

So from what I can gather 50 people went in on this thing at $100 a pop? I tried to follow one of BigRedChief's quotes in there to look around and see what happened and I can't even get in there.

What the **** guys, do you have some kind of double secret opium den going on over there or what? I guess I could go into my administrative privileges and make myself a mod to go take a look, but I'm not that curious. It looks like enough details are coming out in this thread and the mod lounge to pick most of it up.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.