View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 02:42 AM   #3
**** SOC & **** YOU

I expect that when you attempt to make any sort of lineup change it will challenge you for the new password. I could be wrong. Also, you would seriously **** over everyone else to spite those others who had the password and took away your control?

I was happy when you were re-instated but if you change things and make it to where everyone loses their money... there would be no other option, that I would press for, than an absolute complete and permanent obliteration of your existence on this forum.
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.