View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 08:54 AM   #125
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I think it's time you and Donger get a chat room and cyber ****.
So usually I ignore these because it just causes more attention and then you get to walk around with a big ol 4 in stiffy because i devoted a good 3 minutes of my life to you.

This joke is so old and tired. You don't get me at all. You don't understand my sense of humor. You don't get why Im comfortable with the people im comfortable with. You don't get history, you don't get time, you don't get out of bed most mornings without jumping over a wet spot.

But holy ****. Don't worry about who I ****. Who I ever ****ed. Or who I'm going to **** later.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.