View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 02:35 PM   #93
Shit

ill tell you guys what upsets me more than anything else.

I have spent quite a bit of my personal time here trying to help people with car issues, trying to diagnose a problem, giving advice, hell I have given a few my personal number and talked them through a repair job over the phone. I have even offered to fix cars for people. shit I HAVE fixed cars for more than one person from the planet at my shop. I always am honest and try to be as thorough as possible just to help.

because I look at this place as my community, it is VERY upsetting that someone from here would do this.

very upsetting
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.