View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 06:54 PM   #231
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguyms View Post
that would be kewl, i mean if u would like a lawsuit flame steak up ur ass
go ahead would you like my attorneys number as well or would you like me to file suit against chiefsplanet because of ur dumbness.

AAAAAAAAhhhahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What in the Hel'n are you talking about? You're the real American Hero.

wait....you already admitted here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguyms View Post
see theres one difference in me and some of the idiots that talk shit on here, i had my name and info of where i lived on here and u other pussy crybabies just hide behind your keyboard and talk shit, knowing that you wold not talk shit tio the people on here if u were face to face!!
that you're a badass and posted your name and information.

You can't even eat a peanut out of my shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Tell Lawyer Dagget to spit polish my skin flute.

You'd gobble like a hungry piglet and the only audible thing you'd mumble would be "hmmm mmmffmfmfmfmfmfmmm when did Io wanian eat corn?"

Last edited by Iowanian; 04-04-2008 at 07:00 PM..
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.