View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 09:11 PM   #115
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiianboy
Uh Sparky... Didn't we meet when I lifted your skirt up on your many swishes through the Raider board, which by your logic, you had a place where exactly?... I also noticed the name change and non-appearance post asskicking last year.... Witness Protection Program I guess...

Too late... The board may read Chiefs, but I own the paper on this mug... The Chiefs haven't sniffed the playoffs since my first appearance... Consider me their lucky charm much in the same way your momma considers that pinhole in the condom that created you hers...

Uh oh, da steela has JQ on his ass. This could be fun.

Hey Pineapple, consider your luck all washed up as the Chiefs return to the playoffs this year.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.