View Single Post
Old 09-09-2003, 08:45 PM   #111
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crime Fighter
You ol Geezers learned your lesson from the Titans! Did Gannon, Rice, Brown all forget to take their Geritol prior to the game?

Their ride is over, goof, so kiss the playoffs goodbye and go back to that old fart Davis and tell him get rid of the team already!

You are nothing! Nothing but a wannabe! And why would Faider Fan be here on board? Yes, I understand the rivalry but aren't you suppose to be acting like a goof on your own board? PATHETIC!

Steelers are going to own KC after Sunday, and I'm here to stake my claim to this board...

What's your excuse?

CF

"Crime Does Not Pay"

And you don't masturbate anymore.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.