View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 03:55 PM   #74
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I respectfully disagree with Mr. Rainman.

I stayed in Kennebunkport and made a couple of trips down into Portland and some surrounding areas. I found it to be a fantastic, very pretty state.

I can only kind of disagree with Bugeater. Wyoming was, in fact, one of the most desolate spaces I have ever seen in my life. Until I continued further north into Montana and then drove through the high desert up there. We were on a motorcycle trip and got pretty far west into Montana before circling back towards the black hills (essentially made a giant squarish sort of thing starting in Colorado Springs). We were at open throttle across almost literally the entire state. That would've been terrifying but/for the fact that the road had no features to scare you; no turns, no hills - just a road that vanished due to the eventual curvature of the earth. The landscape has nothing that might hide wildlife which could jump in front of you. There are no cars that might turn in front of you or police presence that might be annoyed by your rate of travel. You could just go 120 mph for hours because there is literally nothing there.

Wyoming was desolate but I've never seen anything like Montana. This overpopulation nonsense is bullshit - there's plenty of space for people. They just don't want to live where it's cold...
Wyoming's largest city is Cheyenne...with a population of 60,000.

Yeah, not too many people there, and that's why we're thinking about moving there. Cold? It gets cold here in the midwest. I'll take it.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.