View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 12:13 PM   #5158
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Bluetooth every ****ing thing these days.

I sell a pretty dope blue tooth distributor that allows you to adjust timing in real time, and has an integrated ignition kill switch. Connect your phone, type in a 4-digit code and boom, ignition disabled.

These aftermarket A/C manufactures integrate bluetooth now too. You can set the temp and manage onboard diagnostics, such as pressure, leaks, open flaps etc via your phone.
You may have already seen these they been around a while but my car has an Infinity Box smart wiring harness. I can log in and arm it and it shuts off the fuel pump and ignition etc... https://www.infinitybox.com/

There are no direct connections between the start button and the starter/fuel pump etc...its all communications. Its basically hotwire proof. Pretty much the only way to steal my car is to use a wrecker which of course could still happen.

I suppose you could bring a spool of wire and do a lot of wiring work but that would be time consuming.

Was a bitch to integrate with some other stuff the car has since all inputs to the harness are ground inputs rather than hot.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.