Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
1. Merge
2. 72 hole tournaments
3. No shorts
4. No music blaring
5. NO TEAMS

I play golf in shorts with music playing all the time, but I don't want to see the pros in shorts or hear music blaring on every hole.
The shorts thing is the only thing on this list I would disagree with. I give absolutely zero ****s about what the players are wearing. Do you really think a pro playing in shorts is any less respectful than some of the hideous "golf shirts" you see players like Hovland wear or any of Daly's pants? Or even more...then entire US Ryder Cup outfit in 1999 or whatever year that was?

There might be a way to have a few team events in a different format every year that could bring interest and excitement, but generally I think the President and Ryder Cups scratch that itch sufficely. Just get everyone back on one tour and be done with it.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli