Thread: Cardinals 2018 STL Cardinals Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2018, 03:55 PM   #291
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
So has Lynn.

The MLB draft also once told you all you need to know about Albert Pujols, Matt Carpenter, Kevin Siegrist, Trevor Rosenthal, and Yadier Molina, while guys like Pete Kozma, Zack Cox, James Ramsey, Tyrell Jenkins were all first round or sandwich guys.
l know I’ve always got the homer glasses on. I can’t change that part of myself.

I’m aware that l was probably harder on Lynn than I should have been. His flops in crucial games count more to me than pitching 6 innings of 2 run baseball in a Tuesday game in June.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.