View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 06:32 PM   #63
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
Usually we get the weather coming off the front range here in Scottsbluff. But there's not even any mention of snow the next few days. So what gives?
It's an upslope system coming roughly from east to west, which is how we get our bigger snows. The system gets trapped against the mountains so it doesn't move and dumps on us continuously.

I don't know what happens afterwards in those systems, if the system eventually reverses and moves east or if it just exhausts itself in Colorado. But it may be the latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
The mountains are going to get dumped on but it's unclear if outside of the foothills it'll amount to anything other than just under a foot. Then when the sun comes out on Friday and Saturday it'll all be gone.
That's my bet. Maybe a foot, but then gone. Our highs both days will be above freezing, and on Friday it'll be well above freezing.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.