Thread: Movies and TV Star Trek Picard
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 11:25 PM   #274
I'll be back.

****ing amazing.

I'm genuinely torn between thinking Hugh is actually in on it and RomuLegolas is about to get a phaser to the back of his head, and Picard and FemmeData went somewhere REALLY BAD....or that they actually escaped and the next episode is going to be Hugh and RomuLegolas escaping the cube and the others making a rendezvous with Picard.

Either way...****ing amazing. And I'm incredibly curious who the blurred-out-face dad is supposed to be....is it Data....someone else?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.