View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 03:09 PM   #12
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

I’ve been there. It was on a trip up to the Pacific NW with my wife I realized it. Took me almost 3 days to unwind enough to even be present where I was.

This led me to a lot to questions, all a deeper version of why. Why am I working this hard? Why is that my answer? Is that answer true? What is it I actually need. What is it I actually want? That kind of stuff. Got super honest with myself and didn’t like the answers.

That was 4 years ago, I’m super happy now. Really enjoy what I do, and who I have become going through that.

I really, really believe this pause we are all in is a huge opportunity some people are going to take advantage of and come out on the other side changed, happy, on a new course. And I think if we are all honest, we can all use some time to reflect on where we are. Where we eventually want to be, and if we are in fact on that path.

Do the work man, it’s worth it. I’d recommend reading some books, watching documentaries on curating your life. Cal Newport, The Minimalists, Ekart Tolle, Rich Roll and Rob Bell all come to mind as people who had work influence me while I was working through all of that.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote