View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 02:56 PM   #5675
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Memory is a bit fuzzy but...As I recall, we were booing because of a bad call or maybe a missed call.
There was a point in the game where we dropped the kick off, them Damien Williams dropped a questionable screen pass on 1st down, I don't remember the 2nd down play, and then on 3rd down Robinson dropped a pass that would have been a first down. So, 3 out of 4 plays, we dropped the football.

Fans booed and they were right to boo. We turned into the keystone kops for that entire series, starting with the kick off.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote