Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 09:29 PM   #2891
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I thought I had - but have seen neither. I'm to the point I literally can't keep a running tab as to which movies I have or have not seen. I've seen almost everything - except these two.
Saw them both this weekend at home. Both were good. Both were true stories. Molly's Game was the better of the two.

Then saw Adrift today at the cinema. Don't waste your money paying to see at a cinema. Was just a day to do something with a female friend I hadn't seen for awhile and do lunch. Wait for it as a rental or if it comes to a streaming service. Boring. Slow.Also a true story. Could have been done much better. Didn't care for the flashback style. Didn't feel any chemistry between the two characters. Didn't think Shailene Woodley did a good job at all creating the character and I usually like her acting.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.