Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman (2017)
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 04:06 PM   #21
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
She's an Amazon from an island of women. And people are already bitching about female empowerment? If any movie is entitled to it, it's this one, not "Ghostbusters" or some other shit.

I wasn't happy with Gadot, although she's hot. Definitely a little thin for my tastes for the role. A better choice would've been Jaimie Alexander ("Thor", "Blindspot").
Jamie Alexander is damn thin also. Not saying I wouldn't rail her with reckless abandon, I just think she is thin as well.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.