View Single Post
Old 02-21-2005, 02:25 AM   #223
Cross with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking
Hmm, guess I didn't read your "first law of love" did I?

"1) you're not attracted to anyone but the person you're in love with--that covers both mentally and physically."

SO ARE YOU OR ARE YOU NOT SAYING THAT I DO NOT LOVE MY WIFE BECAUSE I APPRECIATE A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN'S BODY THAT IS NOT MY WIFE?!?!?!

Moron, the problem isn't that I didn't read your posts, it's that I did and took the time to point out your stupidity!!!

Oh, BTW, any married guys wanna find out if you really love your wife? Turn on TMC, Private Sex Club is on and it doesn't look bad for soft core!

That's my definition based on facts and experience. You have your own experience going for you, so you have your own definition to work with.

BTW, FWIW, I find this defensiveness rather interesting...
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about