View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 07:45 PM   #62
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Baltimore can’t get pressure with just 4 like the Chargers did, not consistently.

Should be more points scored on both sides.
The problem I am having right now, even though supposedly Pennel will be back, it still does not address the LB issue.

Unless Spags realize that Ben Niemann is not the answer, I most certainly would not want Niemann spying against Lamar Jackson. That won't end well.

I also am hopeful that Clark is fine. I know it said illness, I just hope it isn't that same illness that made him lost weight during the beginning of the 2019 season (on top of that neck injury, if I recall).
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.