View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 07:24 PM   #684
Scott Pioli

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Also, what if this move is a deciding factor in LeBron staying in Cleveland? It's unlikely but they at least have an argument next offseason now and good pieces to sell him on. Boston might never even be the best team in the East for any period of time if that happens.

What an utter fail by Ainge.
I agree it's an utter fail. I don't see LeBron committing to a Dan Gilbert team ever again though. I think he's gone, and they've set themselves up to max IT and have a top 3 pick next year to start the re-tool.

IT, Love, Crowder and a top 3 pick should be good enough for a guaranteed 5 seed in the East.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.