Thread: ChiefsPlanet Missing Planeteers
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2020, 07:23 AM   #914
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'm glad I'm not a mod anymore. I enjoy this place much more than back then. A big part of that, though, isn't that the board changed, it's that I changed. I was 27 when we started this place, just got married, and had no kids.

My oldest daughter is talking about getting married now. I'm a completely different person.

That being said, I wouldn't go back and change anything. It has all worked out in the end. Super Bowl Champs!
Just think, a lot of the guys on here were the age you are now when this place started. It's easier to see now how they looked at the younger ones and thought, "They'll learn."

I really didn't start coming out of my shell until my mid twenties, so 24-34 were kind of my coming of age years. And I tended to overshare on here, because I knew more people on here than I did irl. Looking back.... Man, yeah. Change.

I know that I stopped posting as much on here once I started dating and having a life. I think this place is just a phase for a lot of people. Once they've "outgrown" it, they simply leave. Life happens. That, or social media took over.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.