View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 07:25 AM   #63
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Buddha View Post
I did miss the smiley. And a .45 is a good choice, IMO. Knockdown rates are 100%, meaning even if some amphetamine-head happens to threaten you, he's still going down.

Cause if any of you have ever seen a meth head get hurt, its crazy. They can get their hand cut off, and they'll keep going. I'm not going to lie and say I've had first-hand experience, but I've seen enough videos, and heard enough stories from my paramedic aunt that I'm convinced.
Then you either learn the Mozambique drill, or buy a 12 gauge pump with an 18" barrel.

No methhead is going to be able to withstand the hydrostatic shock from #4 buckshot.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.