View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 02:21 PM   #39
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Sorry, don't get it.

I don't have any real opinion on the controversy, but he will be controversial fair or not. If this is just to give Townsend free agent competition there are a million who can do it without controversy. So why not just do that?

In Townsend we have a real good one and I really don't want to **** with the guy who holds for a kicker on an absolute tear right now. I hope araiza finds a good gig somewhere. He deserves it. I just don't think this is worth it
He was cleared of the accusations… what is controversial?
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote