View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 12:33 PM   #268
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Matt Reeves, the film's director and screenwriter, has a great track record of successful films, from Cloverfield to the Planet of the Apes films and Batman films have been proven winners.

So why should Jonah Hill take less than his Quote for a film that's going to probably earn hundreds of millions of dollars for Warner Brothers? If he does take less, then moving forward, that's what he's worth because that's how Hollywood works.

How would he benefit from taking less money?
Dane I hear ya man (and I love Matt Reeves' films) but I just can't stand Hill and his whole annoying schtick. I get you know Hollywood waaaay better than me or others on here but correct me if I'm wrong, a $10 million price tag would be more than what Pattinson is getting.
Again, maybe I just have an irrational hatred towards Jonah Hill. IMO Dano is the superior actor (killed it in There Will Be Blood & that Beach Boys film)
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.