Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 09:28 PM   #489
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Supposedly that's the "intended" way for Klingonese to sound like given its creators accounted for actors speaking through prosthetics and heavy makeup.
That's a crock of shit. There's nothing wrong with the Klingon make-up or language dating back over 30 years. There was absolutely no reason to **** with it.

I didn't like the modernization of the ships, but I understood the need for it - younger audiences would think 60s era sets and designs were lame. The uniform changes annoyed me, but I could deal with it. But what the did to the Klingons - that was just flat out ****tarded.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.