Thread: Chiefs Albert Wilson
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 03:09 AM   #60
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Wilson isn't a fit in this offense any more. He was better in a dink-dunk Alex Smith offense. He was never a great deep ball guy and often gator arm'd passes that were slightly outside his frame.

I don't think he's a match here anymore based on what we do, what Veach says he looks for, and what Wilson has done historically.
Wilson had his biggest stats day during the week 17 game against the Broncos in the first start of Mahomes' career. He had 10 catches for 147 yards in that game, so I think he would be just fine with Mahomes at QB.

But I don't think Robinson leaves. He is capable of playing very well in this offense, already knows this offense, and I doubt there is any team in the league that views him as anything other than a 4th receiver on offense. Maybe a 3rd receiver, but that's a stretch. But he does make an impact on special teams.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.