Thread: Chiefs Albert Wilson
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 06:50 PM   #55
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
i feel like we need to get a bigger receiver, we have enough of the small fast ones
Naaaah.

I'm not a believer in the "thunder & lightning" strategy.

If we have a system built around quickness then we should stock up on speedy receivers so they're more plug-n-play in the event of an injury. Rather than having to adjust timing/strategy because we threw some plodder out there.

Reminds me of teams like the Chargers who draft big body, slow WR's and then sign some small, quick gadget guy in Travis Benjamin. That shit is dumb. He ends up just looking miscast.

It's a philosophy. You either believe in WR's who separate quickly, or you believe in big guys who win on contested catches. I dont like that mix and match shit. You lose your identity.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.