Thread: Chiefs Chiefs sign Revis
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 10:21 PM   #316
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Revis will get every opportunity to prove he is back. Why anyone is against this when its so easy to get out of it is beyond me. I always like Revis and hope he can gain most his old form back. I wont be surprised to see a lot of him Sunday.
This.

There are zero reasons to be against this deal.

If he does shitty, he is gone.

If he does great, thanks, we may keep you another year or take your 10M and spend it on someone else.

If he stays for a second season and does great, he was worth the 10M next year and we can let him leave in FA and get a comp pick.

If he stays for a second season and regresses, his contract is over.

The only bad that can come of this is if he does great this season, then we keep him and he shits the bed.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.