Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2015, 06:45 AM   #838
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Yeah, I dunno about Brock ... some have brought out a Flacco comparison, but that's unsubstantiated and likely only being used because of Kubiak. So weird. My guess is that Brock is a 'body' and that's all he'll be. Once Peyton is gone, they'll cross their fingers and hope another established 30 something veteran with something to prove is available...
I've talked to a friend who is a big Denver fan and said he's shit. Said he came in a game last year and threw 3 of the worst passes he's seen.
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.