View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 09:35 AM   #115
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I'm sure you jest, but this does bring up a valid point. I was afraid going in that they'd try to shoehorn Ali into some sort of love triangle that would threaten Daniel's marriage. I'm glad they didn't go that route. They also wisely didn't involve her in the teenage dojo v. dojo terror war at all; I don't see how anybody being thrust into that mess wouldn't immediately conclude that everybody was insane and run like hell.

I think they handled bringing back Ali, Kumiko and Chozen pretty much perfectly.
They also handled Ali's backstory about her leaving with a guy and
wrecking the car better. We got the 'real' story because they basically destroyed her character at the beginning of the 2nd movie. She came off like a real bitch leaving with the college guy and wrecking the car and having Daniel drag her. I'm glad they corrected that, seemed totally out of character. I know she didn't do the 2nd movie cause she went to college instead but wrote her off in the worst way.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.