View Single Post
Old 04-19-2023, 01:52 PM   #49
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
You need to give extreme metal more of a chance, man. It might shock you to know that a lot of those growlers and squealers can actually SING. Some of the best hardcore and extreme bands have VERY versatile singers, which creates a sort of tension in the songwriting that can be really emotionally impactful.
Look, I appreciate that. I'm just saying, it's not my jam is all. I want to hear real emotion besides ****ing rage. Rage is good, it has it's place, but only every great once in a while...not every song.

And I know, I'm probably not hearing enough of it I guess.

Seriously, I appreciate the music, but the vocalizing is just awful in my ears is all. The screamiest I ever got was Pantera, and that shit got screamy, but I dunno...in an appropriate way. And was hardly ever unintelligible growling.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote