Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 06:22 PM   #1600
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Pretty sure its choked in, its an aftermarket modified barrel, theres a little 'mod' stamped on the barrel

To be perfectly honest, theres a lot I do not know about firearms outside of military experience... first ever firearm I actually owned is the 45 purchased a year or so ago

Outside of an M16, my experience is fairly limited

I LOVE the .45 - my pistol of choice. I own two, a SIG and a Springfield Armory. Damned fine guns.

My first shotgun was a .410 (as a kid) hell, still have it to this day. I keep a 12 gauge stored in the closet - a Mossberg 500. It's kind of a "last resort" type of gun for me....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.