Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 05:01 PM   #1593
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Ithaca make a quality shotgun. I dont really see a big need to be chambered for 3in loads. Some guys after the Snows or Canadians sometimes want that to reach out a bit farther I dont buy it. Also Turkey some think they need 3 in magnums or the bird will shed the shot. I have killed everything I needed with 2-3/4. Just my 2 cents.

Oh did your friend shoot skeet or trap? Thats always somewhat a concern for condition of the barrel. Also steel shot through older shotguns for waterfoul.
He belongs to a skeet club, and is also an avid bird hunter... dudes smoked pheasant is something to behold

I would do some bird hunting with it, but am mostly looking at it as a bargain home defense option... semi auto over pump is the main selling point so far
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.