View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 04:08 PM   #45
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx View Post
It's times like these where I become grateful for the little things. I have unlimited internet, zero cap limits, no throttling down after X amount of traffic. This is something I will not have to worry about for quite some time.

The downside though... I pay $85 a month for 20 MBPS.
It's good you are happy with your plan. 20 MBPS is way too slow for gaming or streaming though.

I pay $75 for 500 MBPS and another $30 for unlimited data. Shopping for WiFi AX home mesh router system now, going to upgrade to gigabyte plan once I have that all set up.

Has anyone taken the plunge on a WiFi 6 mesh system yet? Any tips or thoughts?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.