View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 03:51 PM   #42
MVP

I believe that Comcast is giving 2 free months decent internet to households at no charge and $9.95 after that so their children can go to school. parents look for jobs. Not to read bullshit ISP gripes on a football bulletin board.

I think comcast offers free access to their WiFi hotspot network because some can't get approved for home service for various reasons.

I personally have found that contacting them, they do whatever is needed, within reason,to make customers happy.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.