View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 07:25 AM   #899
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Masterbuilt

Bradley's can be hit/miss. Have you looked into a pellet grill?
I had a Bradley for about 7 years. Worked great for me.I wanted to go to an automatic feed that I could control how long and when to feed the pucks and automatically control my temp, Masterbuilt had that. That one lasted 10 years and was fantastic. So I bought another. Loved it too but it died in a hurricane prematurely.

Great idea to check out the pellet's. Might be looking for something more versatile. However, I already have a really nice outdoor gas grill hooked up directly to the gas line.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.