View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 06:33 PM   #161
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
I'm not grumpy at all. I'm just setting the realism bar for my buddy, Roy. If he's gonna find a woman, he needs to be realistic about it. Having 5 women on the internet willing to chat with you doesn't mean anything. By those standards, I have 2 dozen women "fighting over me" right here on ChiefsPlanet. If I asked, I'm guessing at least half of them would even send a picture. If I painted a pathetic enough picture, I'm guessing an extremely generous young lady would even buy me a video game console. I dunno.

I'm suggesting the guy to discard 1 hour of his internet time each day and devote it to improving his body through running, biking, or some other strenuous activity that doesn't involve his fist and pecker. He's an adult now. I've known him on a personal level since he was 15. If his friends can't give him this kind of advice, who will?

Roy, you might find a young lady on the internet and you might not. I admire your determination. That's a helluva lot more than I can say for gochiefs. He's had at least one woman there for the taking and pussed out. I'd advise you to check out a personal fitness website and find somebody willing to help you sculpt your body. You're competing with guys your age and older for women your age. The girls your age have a large selection of men available to them. You need to give them the best package available, just like you would like to receive the best package you can gain. Not only that, but improving your health will be important for the long haul.
Gochiefs says he has better things in his life than woman, hmm i wonder what that could be MR. MEETPEAKER.
royr17 has disabled reputation