Thread: Life Pets of Chiefs Planet
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 09:57 PM   #1642
Wasted away again...

Hey all - We could use all the thoughts and prayers we can get. Our schnauzer Chuey has had a bad bout of pancreatitis and is currently in the doggy hospital. He started throwing up last night and is very dehydrated. Other tests indicate issues so they did xrays and ultrasound. The results were not good. He has an issue with his stomach not emptying, his liver and kidneys are not normal. He is in pretty bad shape and we considered putting him down this evening. We reconsidered and left him with the vet so that they can give him fluids throughout the night and see where it all stands tomorrow. If his stomach situation improves from the fluids, which the vet thinks it might, then we will probably get to bring him home. If not, then it is likely because his stomach has gotten twisted or is being interfered with by a tumor or mass and surgery will be necessary.

We have already decided that we will not put him through surgery and will put him down if that is the case. I'm doing ok now, but was a blubbering mess at the vets earlier this evening. My wife is coping too. We could use prayers for comfort for Chuey, wisdom for the doctors to heal him and coping for my wife and I no matter the outcome.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote