View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 09:17 AM   #921
Better than Nelson

Just getting over a bout of runner's knee because I was an idiot and thought I'd increase my mileage slowly. I ran a half marathon and I ****ing regret it.

**** these dumb, miserable distance runners. Guess what, with a little bit of training, distance running is really ****ing easy if you go slow enough. So shove your 26.2 stickers straight up Marcellus's ass. So no, I'm not talking about the people who run marathons at my 800m pace, but the 9-12 minute milers. **** you!

My fitness is suffering right now, so I'm trying to concentrate on shedding some pounds. Running just 5-10 miles per week with mostly short interval repeats. Usually just powering through the first couple til the outside of my knee is stable again.

On the plus side my mile is firmly sub-6

Last edited by Rudy tossed tigger's salad; 06-04-2018 at 09:25 AM..
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.